Norwood School is a closed boundary school. As outlined in Division regulations, the only new students accepted to our school during pre-enrolment are:
- Resident students who live within the attendance area.
- Siblings of current students who will be returning to the school the following year, unless otherwise determined by the Superintendent for a particular school.
If the student you are registering or pre-enrolling meets one of these criteria for the 2021-2022 school year, please register them online (new students) or pre-enrol through SchoolZone (existing students).
We will require the following document:
- a completed student registration form
- legal proof of the student's name and age
- proof of residency (must be a lease agreement or a utility bill that shows proof of address)
Additional documentation may be required, including additional address documents, or immigration documents for students who are not Canadian citizens.
Following the close of pre-enrolment at 4 pm on April 15, 2021, the school will only accept resident students who have newly moved into the attendance area or resident students eligible for Kindergarten.
CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROLMENT
You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens between March and April each year.
If you have questions about registering for school, contact the school office at 780-477-1002.